- On what stock exchange are Mirati Therapeutics shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The Mirati Therapeutics ticker is MRTX and it is traded on the NASDAQ.
- When was Mirati's Initial Public Offering?
- In June 2013, Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. became the ultimate parent corporation of MethylGene Inc. and subsidiaries by a court and shareholder-approved plan of arrangement. Mirati shares began trading on the NASDAQ on July 15, 2013.
- Where is Mirati's corporate headquarters?
- 9363 Towne Centre Drive, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92121
- Who are the members of Mirati's Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of Mirati's management team?
- You can view our management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- When does Mirati's fiscal year end?
- December 31
- Who are the company's independent registered public accountants?
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Does Mirati Therapeutics pay dividends?
- Mirati Therapeutics does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock, as we intend to reinvest cash flow generated by operations in our business.
- Does Mirati Therapeutics have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Mirati Therapeutics does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of Mirati's Securities filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC, can be accessed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at http://www.sec.gov/. Note that in June 2013, Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. became the ultimate parent corporation of MethylGene Inc. and subsidiaries by a court and shareholder-approved plan of arrangement.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
- You can contact Mirati Therapeutics Investor Relations via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, you can reach Investor Relations by calling 858.332.3410.